It’s a tough time for restaurants these days due to COVID-19. However, this didn’t stop Alinea from celebrating their 15h anniversary by selling take home kits. They provided 4 pages of detailed instructions on how to make the 6 course meal including some great background stories on the history of the dish.
- Blis Char Roe | coconut, passionfruit, carrot
- Chilled English Pea Soup | chamomile compressed melon, yogurt, ham
- Poached Prawns | Thai curry, cucumber, mango and Thai aroma
- A trio of: Roast beef of Beef Short Ribs | fennel, anise, parsnip, Vanilla Scented 50/50 “Robuchon Style” Mashed Potatoes, and Wild Mushrooms and Asparagus | Lapsang Souchong tea emulsion picked allium
- Tabletop Dessert 64% chocolate | blueberries, vanilla, hazelnut, strawberry
It was an incredible value and totally worth it! My favorite was the trio of short ribs, mashed potatoes, and mushrooms and asparagus!
Has anyone else been to Alinea?